Tuesday, April 28, 2009


This video cracks me up. My friend in LA recorded it, and I thought I would post it up for you all to enjoy and have a laugh.

EP APROVED

Who remembers "Aqua Light" - old hit from Leger back in the day. That song almost made you feel like you were underwater listening to it. Really cool unique style, I don't know how he came up with it. So back to 2009 with this new EP Sebastien Leger has just released, he's bringing it back! Listen to seaweed and you'll hear what I'm talking about; utilizing these really aquatic sounds in the background. Other than that, its a great progressive house track with a really dope chord, and solid percussion. Check it out, and don't forget to support beatport!
house progressive

This track is sick!!! I'm really digging this new EP; I can only describe it as being "different" trying some breakthrough new things. "Snapshot" has kind of a tribal feel, but not really. It reminds me of some of Afrojack's productions. House music, but with a dark twist on it. I really like the chord he uses on this track, its very dismal and scary, but you can't not nod your head (say that 10x fast) Dope production, don't forget to support on beatport!
house progressive

The third track of the EP, and my personal favorite! Wow I love this track, you know its a amazing production when you listen to it, and the title of the song comes to mind. This track is so melodic it just puts you in a trance (but it's not trance, long live house!). It's also very tribal, and I think he uses a xylophone in this track, never heard that before, but its TIGHT! Download this track you'll love it. Don't forget to support on beatport!
house progressive

This track finally leaked in 320, and wow is it dope. Mark Knight & Funkagenda use the sample from that old hit "Good Times" (admit you hear that every time on new years) and make it a prog BOMB. These two both share very similar styles when it comes to producing, really killing the progressive game. They were almost bound to meet up and do some collabs, finally did, and here's one of them. They came out with I think a couple more tracks together, but they haven't leaked yet. I'll post those up when I come across them. Stay updated. I'd say buy this track, but its not out yet, regardless these two have countless hits, so support those on beatport!
house progressive

This track also got hardcore leaked! It's not released yet, but someone leaked the full 320 version, and he's bound to release it on beatport any day. Thanks to shawn for sending me it this morning. This is going to be a Summer HIT, no doubt. I go crazy for anything by the Swedish House Mafia. Anyways, this track follows his new style (that Kim Fai stuff) of hard bass line, melodic chords, and hard bass percussion. I really like it, its super epic. This is definitely my favorite so DOWNLOAD IT. Don't forget to support Steve, and the rest of Swedish House Mafia on beatport! BUY "Leave The World Behind"
house progressive

No comments:

Post a Comment