Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Let's Start Today Off RIGHT!!

Mmmmm... fresh house tracks on a dismal day.
(I'm changing the format in which I post: Artist/Mix/Track Name, I hope this is less confusing)

EP APPROVED

Ok... so hands down John Dahlback is one of the greatest producers out there currently. I hope we can all agree! And for those of you who don't know who ATFC is, he just came out with a track with Chris Lake (refer to previous posts) which was dope, and is just a great prog house producer. "Bon Bon" is a very good track, it's very melodic , still has that hard bass line, and just really does it for me. But I like all of Dahlback's production, so I may be a bit bias on this one. Don't forget to suport on beatport!
house progressive

Marimbaaa!!!!! Haha. Cool name for a track, right? Chriss Ortega has done it again, he's always dropping those hits! If your new to the game, or just don't know too much about Chriss Ortega I would seriously recommend doing some research. This production sort of sways away from his main style (no vocals in this track), but most producers switch it up. Most track's getting released these days are either going with tribal, or using again, those very melodic chords. I personally love both styles, and especially when they are executed properly. Don't forget to support on beatport!
house progressive

The original track "The Groove" is a CLASSIC, can't forget those dope vocals. It's one of those OG tracks by Chriss Ortega, which you should have researched :P. This mix is dope though, Dave Ramone killed it even though electro/house isn't my cup of tea. I'm sure most of you blogger's will enjoy it. Don't forget to support on beatport!
house electro

No comments:

Post a Comment