Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Guess Who's Back?


Ay, it has been a while since I last posted, but i am gonna start throwing more new tracks at you....
Get Ready...




When We're Together (D.O.N.S. Remix)-Morjac & Fred Falke Feat. Sarah Tyler

D.O.N.S has continuously been throwing down fat tracks. I am not the biggest fan of the vocals on this song but the drop and melody are sooooo sick. Sorry its not full quality (only 170 kbps). I'll post it again when the 320 is released. Enjoy.


When I Became A Punk (Kurd Maverick Remix)-David Tort & DJ Ruff Feat. Daisy Villa

Sick house track right here. My dad is actually friends with DJ Ruff and i have actually seen him spin a couple of times. I remember hearing the original of this track a WHILE back. Anyways heres a brand new remix by Kurd Maverick.


We Are feat. Rudy (Original Mix)-Dirty South

NEW DIRTY SOUTH. I really like this track, this is my favorite of the day. Cool vocals on a dope progressive track. Great Song. DOWNLOAD.


For An Angel 09 (Inpetto Remix)-Paul Van Dyk

I am not gonna complain. House remix + Paul Van Dyk. This is my favorite remix I have heard of this track, gives it a whole new light in my eyes. Check it.


What Up Y'all (Prepare To Meet Thy Broom Remix)-Crookers

Fat Electro Remix of Crookers What up Y'all. Never Heard of Prepare To Meet Thy Broom, but it's different and pretty good. Have a listen.


MA-HA



No comments:

Post a Comment