Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Broods

Good weekend! Was supposed to spin with this group Lifted Flights (kinda reminded of some Bookah stuff), but I had no idea that my set time didn't start until 4Am (and we had gotten there at 12AM) , and I had gotten no sleep - FML. So we got to talking and they wanted us to work on a remix on one of their tracks. So i'll post that up if I ever get around to doing it. Also got some BOMB HITS!

EP APPROVED

Afrojack just released his new EP called "Music is Magic," with this and comeback. Dope EP, this tracks really hard and prog. Good to hear Afrojack experimenting with some new synths and styles. I really recommend downloading this.
house progressive

The second track of the EP, and is sick as fuck. I personally like the former better, but this track is no joke. The drop is seriously epic with a partouze of sounds!
house progressive

Wow, Wolfgang gartner does not stop progressing. This guy is so sick, I honestly think he might be the next the Deadmau5. Honestly, he's a musical genius. I really like this track, it's less electro than most of his tracks, but it still really tech. He really kills it with his use of weird sounds and hard percussion.
house tech

Ok, so I'm not really sure if this is a RIP from his new EP or what. I kinda just found this track, and even though it says it's in 320, it's really not. I always post anything with Pryda's name on it with respect. Haha, cool track.
house progressive

No comments:

Post a Comment