Sunday, May 24, 2009

Extended Weekend



Yes yes yes. I love long weekends. Deadmau5 was sick, but I forgot a camera so I couldn't get any videos! He didn't drop that track "Soma" I wanted to hear though, but on a plus; Fwah got meet him and asked if he remembered us screaming "Deadmau5 for president," during his appearance at the Virgin Record store. Turns out he remembered, and it inspired his Deadmau5 for #1 DJ in the DJ MAG.

EP APPROVED

Oldie but goodie,  I felt like posting up a few Adam K & Soha tracks 
house progressive

IMO both of these tracks sound almost exactly the same with different vocals, still tight though.
house progressive

Good house song, but I'm just not a fan of girly vocals. I'm sure some of you are though. There's two remixes, I like Dim Chris' more.
house

Honestly, I think D.O.N.S. is a great producer and his tracks are on point, but his collaborations with DBN are just so much better; I don't understand why he's trying to pull off this solo career. If you request I'll post up some DBN tracks.
house progressive

Albin Myers has been in the studio recently. Man is he putting out some hits. I really like the beat on this one, but just couldn't find the dub mix. 
house progressive

No comments:

Post a Comment